ABOUT THE JOB
More than 91% of our interns and apprentices recommend completing their internship, apprenticeship or VIE at Danone (Happy Trainees source). And what if YOU are our next intern?
JOINING DANONE: IT’S…
To meet Danoners with singular personalities and diverse career paths; Grow within different environments : production and logistic plants, research and innovation centers or HQs ; Build defined career paths, fitting your personality, competencies and appetences ; Develop yourself with empowering and enriching missions.
As we continue to drive our Renew Danone strategy, world-class Customer and Commercial leadership are central to accelerating our growth. To achieve this ambition, it is critical to build Danone’s unique ability to unlock growth for our customers through best-in-class products, consumer/shopper expertise and activation that drives business.
The Water Commercial Strategy intern will accompany the Global Commercial Strategy team in mapping and understanding the local business performances and will be involved in the development of strategic framework & toolkits to infuse expertise into the local marketing and sales community.
It’s an exciting job and should foster the intern development on connecting marketing, sales and business aspects. He/she works with global category, Strategy & Insight, Marketing , Sustainability but also with local teams.
Commercial and Shopper activation Missions :
- Support the build of the Category management strategy in order to bring to life the category in stores
- Develop activation programs for global brands in key channels such as Away from Home
- Animate the Global Waters Community with best practice sharing & a cross fertilization mindset around customer and shopper marketing
The bonus of this internship:
- Up to 2 days of home office per week.
- An international and inclusive environment, culturally rich and inspiring
- Internship: You will receive a gratification from 1 300€ (Bachelor or gap year) to 1 500€ gross/month (Master)
You are :
- Available from January for a duration of 6 months
- You have a 4 to 5 years study level from university, business or engineering school
- You have analytical, problem-solving, and business sense skills, with an initial experience in market analysis, competitive analysis and business cases.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to build relationships with different stakeholders
- You’re agile and know how to work in a changing environment
- You are comfortable making presentations to teams, both orally and in writing
- You regularly use excel and powerpoint
- You have a good level of written and spoken English
So, ready to become a danoner ? Join us !
Because our differences make the difference, at Danone we are proud to promote Inclusive diversity and equal opportunities within our teams !
We consider thus all applications* by enhancing an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel at ease.
*All applications will be considered without taking account any age, background, pathway, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
Join us and benefit from the Grandir By Danone programme!
On the menu:
– a manager who will accompany and guide you during your internship, through weekly meetings
– coaching sessions with our HR to give you numerous tips
– some fun and surprises!
We can’t wait to see you Grandir by Danone ! Apply and join the One Planet One Health adventure with us!
If you want to know more about our news and teams, let’s meet on our Instagram account @DanoneTalentFrance !