Summary: The Bluefield internship focuses on supporting our insight service clients though data and trend analysis, developing reports and presentations for clients, and being part of a team. This is an excellent and proven opportunity for candidates seeking to build their knowledge and experience in the global water markets. It is also a valuable entry-point into full-time employment.
Forge a new path in the rapidly changing water landscape:
- Build-out and maintain project and company databases
- Interact with industry players and government agencies to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Initiate and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrate to research team members a growing knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities
- Build an understanding of the regulatory, technology and competitive landscape of the water industry and the development market
Show off your interests, skills, and experiences:
- Required Education – Undergraduate or Graduate degree, candidates Accepted
- Experience: Preferred 1-2 years experience in written research and analysis in the water, energy, or other infrastructure sector
- Valid work visa
- Fluent English. Other major language are a plus
- We have a preference for candidates already located in Boston
If you are eligible through the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center Internship Program, you will be given preference. To learn more: https://www.masscec.com/clean-energy-internships-students
Please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please be sure to include the position in the subject line.