Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Organization: Name Institute on Water, Law & Policy
The aim of the Fellowship is to further the Fellow’s education and career development through participation in the Institute’s programs and activities including:
- Research on topics relevant to water law and policy.
- Preparation of reports and white papers.
- Coordination and interaction with contractors and colleagues outside of the Law School in furtherance of the Institute’s programs.
- Supervision of research assistants.
- Development of at least one topical presentation for the Tulane Law School community.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A strong interest in the legal and policy dimensions of water management and stewardship
- A demonstrated capacity for working with people from varied backgrounds and persuasions in dynamic situations.
- The ability to travel for occasional out of town meetings, conferences, or symposia
- The ability to write and speak clearly and concisely
Required Education and/or Experience
- JD or LLM within the last two years prior to the date of hire.
- A superior academic record and superior academic record and a strong interest in the legal and policy dimensions of water management and stewardship.
- Actual experience in the water resources field
- Bi-lingual speaking and writing skills
How To Apply
Please Note: Depending on your role and the department in which you work, you may be expected to adhere to COVID-19 requirements, such as vaccinations and booster shots.
Click “Apply Now” to apply for this job.
Tulane University is committed to creating a community and culture that foster a sense of belonging for all. We are a recognized employer and educator valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are intentionally seeking candidates who are committed to fostering equity, diversity, and inclusion in support of Tulane’s Strategy for Tomorrow.
Tulane University is responsible for providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the applicant screening process. If you need assistance in completing this application or during any phase of the interview process, please contact the Office of Human Resources & Institutional Equity by phone at 504-865-4748 or email email@example.com.
Tulane offers a variety of options to enhance your health and well-being so that you may enjoy more out of life now and in the future. Learn more about Life at Tulane , as well as our Our Benefits. See our Candidate Resources to learn more about our hiring process and what to expect.