Summary: Interested in making a difference and helping organizations identify and address strategic opportunities in Australia, a country at the leading edge of water management and solutions? Bluefield is looking to build-out its local presence, and you could play a key role in our growth.
This unique position supports Bluefield’s ongoing market insights and custom research through a data-backed understanding of emerging business trends in Australia’s municipal and industrial water sectors.
This opportunity, which is currently project, or term, based, is ideal for candidates seeking to build knowledge and expertise in business strategies for water. We want you to contribute to our growing team of experts.
Become an authority on business strategies, competitive positioning, and opportunities in water:
- Get up to speed on client-focused scope to support Bluefield’s team with data collection, analysis, and presentations on Australia
- Develop clear research and forecasting methodologies that can be applied to sizing addressable markets and outlooks
- Leverage a curiosity about the regulatory, technology, and competitive drivers influencing the country’s water industry
- Interact with industry players via primary research activities to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Demonstrate a knowledge and expertise of market opportunities within a project framework to be showcased in workshops and client meetings
- Think outside the box to deliver thought provoking insights to colleagues and clients
Show off your education, skills, and experience.
- Undergraduate degree; a Graduate Degree is a benefit
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with database platforms such as Tableau, Sisense, PowerBI is a benefit
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter capable of working independently with colleagues around the world.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment
- Fluent English and at least one other language is preferred
- Willingness to work on a flexible project-to-project basis. Our most successful team members begin collaboration on short term projects that leads to a permanent position
- This position is for candidates based in Australia
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in full-time project management with demonstrated success
- The compensation package will be commensurate with experience
- Ongoing collaboration with Bluefield’s team of water experts in Chicago, Boston, Paris, Barcelona, New York, and San Francisco
- Mentoring and guidance in delivering best in class research methodologies – from data collection, analysis, and presentations
Please submit cover letter and resume (Pdf preferred) to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.