Summary: Interested in making a difference and helping organizations identify and address strategic opportunities in water?
The Consultant position supports Bluefield’s custom research activities by collecting, analyzing, and presenting data trends and market shifts across the water industry for a specific project scope and client. This opportunity, which is project-based, is ideal for those seeking to build their knowledge and develop expertise in global water and business strategies. It is also a demonstrated stepping stone to a full time position.
Navigate global water strategies and competitive landscapes:
- Get up to speed on client-focused scope to support Bluefield team with data collection, analysis, and presentations
- Develop clear research and forecasting methodologies that can be applied to market sizings and outlooks.
- Develop and maintain a strong level of curiosity about the regulatory, technology, and competitive drivers influencing the global water industry
- Interact with industry players via primary research activities to identify key data inputs and market perspectives to support strategy discussions
- Demonstrate a knowledge and expertise of the water sector, water technology, and market opportunities within project framework during workshops and client meetings
- Think outside the box to deliver thought provoking insights to colleagues and clients
Show off your education, skills, and experience.
- Undergraduate degree; a Graduate Degree is a strong benefit
- 2-5 years relevant experience, within the water, infrastructure, or market research sectors is preferred
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with database platforms such as Tableau, Sisense, PowerBI is a benefit
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Fluent English and at least one other language is preferred
- Willingness to work on a flexible project-to-project basis. Our most successful team members begin collaboration on short term projects that leads to a permanent position.
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in full-time project management with demonstrated success.
- The compensation package (base salary, plus performance related pay) will be commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing collaboration with Bluefield’s team of water experts in Chicago, Boston, Paris, Barcelona, New York, and San Francisco.
- Access to “blue chip” clients and their perspectives on the changing water market.
- Mentoring and guidance in delivering best in class research methodologies – from data collection, analysis, and presentations.
Please submit cover letter and resume (Pdf preferred) to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will receive a response.