|Consultant Type||Individual Consultant|
|Work Location:||MRC Secretariat, Vientiane, Lao PDR|
|Duration/Contract type:||12 months / Service Contract|
|Date Posted:||21 March 2023|
|Closing Date:||11 April 2023|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree(s) (Master or higher) in development planning, water resources management, or relevant field;
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant work experience holding the position of increasing responsibility for river basin planning and management in international river basin;
- Proven experience in facilitating technical dialogue on sensitive water management issues; and
- A deep understanding of the MRC Procedures and the implementation of PNPCA Prior Consultation processes undertaken to date.
- Immediate availability will be considered an advantage.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference at the bottom of this page.
MRC is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter (not longer than 1.5 pages) that clearly outlines how the candidate meets the requirements of the position. The position title and Division must also be indicated, (ii) a detailed CV, (iii) a Supplier Declaration Form (DDG-01), and (iv) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T62FYGP.