ACTED an International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), has launched an emergency response in Southern Türkiye following the earthquake that impacted the area on February 6th, 2023, to support those in need and host communities in the Southern Türkiye.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ensure the quality of water distributed is in line with the agreed specifications and in accordance with the humanitarian code and WASH cluster guidelines.
– Follow up on needed water tests and prepare needed documentation.
– Submit activity reports.
– Respect and follow the Organization’s Code of Conduct.
Key Performance Indicators
– # of test reports for given water samples in a timely manner.
– # of reports submitted in a timely manner monthly water test reports.
– University degree in a related field (Chemical, Civil Engineering).
– Minimum of 1 year in a similar position in NGOs.
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, working as a team member.
– Fluency in Turkish.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Shows flexible and creative approach to the work and shows the ability to express new ideas.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your job application through this link:
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis.
- Having Turkish citizenship is a must for all vacancies.
- Staff will be required to manage their own transportation from their place of residence to the office location.
- ACTED is committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse in the framework of its programs in Turkey. The successful candidate will be required to adhere to the ACTED Code of conduct and ACTED Global Policies, especially regarding the protection of children and the protection against sexual exploitation and abuse. Rigorous reference and background checks will be undertaken, and information will be requested from previous employers about any disciplinary action of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, and/or sexual harassment during employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
- ACTED is committed to gender equity and to having a balanced and diverse workforce. ACTED strongly encourages qualified women, persons with disabilities, and persons from under-represented groups to apply.
- ACTED offers a variety of arrangements that enable women to excel in their careers, including flexible working hours for work-life balance, maternity leave, and career coaching.
- ACTED never uses external recruitment agencies and recruitment is always free of charge.
- The necessity of ensuring the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity, with proper attention to promoting diversity, is the most important concern in the recruitment and employment of staff at ACTED.
- Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision, or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided.