With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type: Local – Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
- Engage in detail groundwater source assessment for water supply projects in partnership with respective government offices, and CPOs/APs
- Carry out Geophysical survey to identify potential groundwater localities for water well drilling
- Prepare and organize standard feasibility study documents for the water supply projects in compliance with the Donor’s requirement
- Review and evaluate feasibility study documents, verify drilling sites at field level prior to drilling implementation, conduct field monitoring, and onsite technical assistance
- Ensure the selected sites and groundwater development is in compliance with community needs, donor’s requirements, WV and government policies and national standards
- Develop necessary formats and database for completed water supply projects and report production
- Prepare guidelines, conducting trainings and provide technical support to field staffs and respective government experts in groundwater source assessment and feasibility study document preparation
- Take part in planning, follow up project implementation and provide progress reports as required
- Promote major cross cutting themes including environment, gender, child protection, disability and peace building
Qualification Knowledge requirement
- B.Sc in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science
- M.Sc in Hydrogeology/Geophysics
- 4 years for MSc and 6 years for BSc with relevant experiance
- Basic computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook) and advanced knowledge of current up-to-date design software.
- Advanced knowledge of application software such as Arc-GIS, Global mapper, IPI2Win, IX1DV3, etc.)
Applicant Types Accepted: Local Applicants Only