Job Chart of Training Coordinator:
• Pool of Master trainings created at the State and Districts
• Master trainers are well versed with ODF Plus, SLWM, participatory methods, data collection, monitoring and evaluation
• All relevant Mandal and GP level stakeholders are trained by the pool of master trainers
• Robust training modules are developed for State, District, Mandal and Gp level stakeholders to use
• State is supported in conducting workshops and trainings
• Capacities of all relevant stakeholders built on ODF plus components
• All stakeholders are offered support post capacity building activities
• Shared monthly feedback and field visit reports with PD SSBM-G
• Any other deliverable as decided by PD SSBM-G
• Develop pool of ODF Plus trainers at State and District level for capacity building at lower-level with the support of UNICEF and, NIRD and TSIPARD
• Develop training modules and resource material for the State and District level trainings
• Facilitate District, Mandal and GP level functionaries by the trained pool of trainers
• Support master trainers in development of training modules for various field level stakeholders
• Train staff for effective data collection to undertake impact evaluation
• Coordinate/facilitate all project related workshops and meetings and trainings
• Undertake 2 to 3 monitoring visits per month to different Districts to evaluate the effectiveness of trainings and to understand if any capacity building gaps exist
• Undertaking any other task as decided by PD SSBM-G
Supervision: The Project Director, SSBM (G) Hyderabad, Telangana.
Official travel Required:
As per the work demand; subjected to a minimum of 10 days in a month.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post-graduation in Sociology / Public Policy / Development Studies or any related field.
• 2-5 years of professional experience with specialization in the Water, Sanitation and Hygiene sector out of which 1-2 years of experience in training and capacity building
• 1-2 years of experience of working with WASH related Training and capacity building
• Excellent conceptualization, Module preparation and presentations
• Understanding of national/international development; international relations; or environmental and/or other relevant issues strongly preferred
• Willing to frequent travel to Districts/ULBs and to other states, if necessary for any urgent priority program (Workshop/Meeting/Conference etc.)
• 2 or 3 years of experience in handling social media under WASH sector is desirable
• Excellent communication skills in English and Telugu would be essential for this assignment
• Previous experience with a Govt. agencies/multilateral or international/UN organization desirable.
Job Email id: pdssbmg.telangana(at)gmail.com