(Strictly offline- for six months Remuneration 10-15 K depending on your ability. The best performing interns will get an opportunity to attend international events related to the sector with full sponsorship)
The Intern should be Enthusiastic, Passionate and Optimistic individual. He / She should be committed towards the realm of Water and Environment and willing to be deeply involved through a problem-solving approach and skill. The intern should either be a graduate, have a masters degree or a PhD student. Provide research, operational support for the formulation of project concepts, proposals, presentations and desk research to capture best practices and lessons learned. Exceptional writing skills and should be able to write opinion pieces, blog posts and other communication material. Understand research reports and analysis to identify news-worthy material and draft press releases for easy consumption by the media.
- To put into practice and deepen their theoretical knowledge of water, environment and development issues
- To develop a more grounded understanding of environment challenges in an Indian context
- To learn advocacy, researching, campaigning, networking skills and operational aspects of organization
- To strengthen, scale up and build volunteer programmes
- Maintain work calendar and milestones.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks within a team environment
- Writing quality content on topics suggested by the organization
Only those candidates apply who-
- Available for full time (in-office) internship
- Can start the internship immediately
- Available minimum for six months
- Have minimum experience of Six months
- Have qualification in field of Mass Communication/Public Relations/Social Work/Environment (water, climate change, waste management, biodiversity, Sustainable Development Goals)
Perks for interns
Stipend, Certificate, Job offer (depends on your performance) (Candidates looking for online internship need not apply)
Send your applications to: – [email protected] mentioning Paid Internship 2023 in subject line.