SELECTION FOR CONSULTANTS BY THE WORLD BANK GROUP
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Electronic Submissions through World Bank Group eConsultant2
Assignment Title: 1276185 – Innovative financing for health: access to clean water
– Africa region
The GFF is seeking the services of firm with expertise in private-sector engagement and blended finance to develop and structure blended finance facility for sustainable and climate-friendly WASH infrastructure investments to provide affordable clean water in GFF countries that are among the worlds most vulnerable contexts. The contract will be 1 year time frame. Please see attached TOR for more details on assignment.
Eligibility restrictions apply: Firms with innovative financing experience in human development sectors in Africa and fragile conflict settings.
INDIVIDUAL / FIRM PROFILE
The consultant will be a firm.
The World Bank Group now invites eligible firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested firms must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. for firms; CV and cover letter for individuals). Please note that the total size of all attachments should be less than 5MB. Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
Interested firms are hereby invited to submit expressions of interest.
Expressions of Interest should be submitted, in English, electronically through World Bank Group eConsultant2 (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html)
Following this invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be formally invited to submit proposals. Shortlisting and selection will be subject to the availability of funding.
Only those firms which have been shortlisted will receive notification. No debrief will be provided to firms which have not been shortlisted. Attachments
- 1. Provide information showing that they are qualified in the field of the assignment, specifically in innovative financing for development in health, education, clean water, etc. for African countries and/or fragile conflict settings
- 2. Provide information on the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm.
- 3. Provide information on their core business and years in business.
- 4. Provide information on the qualifications of key staff.
* – Mandatory Shortlisted consultants will be invited to respond to a Request for Proposal. Contract awards will be made in accordance with the World Bank Group Procurement Policies and Procedures.