- To study of the existing situation of village level water supply options and the potential benefit of communal water supply schemes in consideration of the unreliable weather conditions in the Dry Zone (Myanmar).
- To demonstrate understanding of the village level community water supply system from different sources (tubewell, creek, pond, aquifer, electricity powered, diesel engine powered, solar powered..etc).
- Team Leader must have master degree/ post graduate diploma in Civil Engineering/ Water resources engineering or other relevant fields for study plus 7 years of relevent field experiences of which at least three years should be in Southeast Asia.
- Must have excellent skills on community water supply project study and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, research, writing and communication skills
- Past work experiences in Myanmar for community water supply project in rural area of Dry Zone is an advantage.