Minimum Clearance Required: Secret preferred
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
CTC, a leading provider of energy and climate consulting services to the federal government, is seeking a highly motivated and qualified candidate to support our Air Force clients in the area of water resources management. A successful candidate will enjoy working in a small team environment to identify ways to translate challenges presented into potential solutions, and enjoy developing and following programs, projects, and initiatives from concept through implementation. The Senior Water Policy Analyst is responsible for leading a team to grow a coordinated water resources management approach for the US Air Force, with a focus on water resilience issues, by:
- Serving as day-to-day, client-facing water resources lead for a senior Air Force client office focused on a diverse portfolio of energy, climate, environmental, and infrastructure issues
- Working with your clients to develop programmatic strategy and recommendations; conduct research and analysis; develop and conduct training; draft presentations, information papers, and articles; and synthesize reports on the topics of water resilience and utility infrastructure.
- Identifying focus areas and execute priorities in support of new and ongoing water assurance efforts.
- Building, and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to help advance the client’s strategies, priorities, and programs.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Environmental Science, Political Science/Public Policy or related field along with 8 years’ relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of water resource management issues, policies, and programs
- Willingness and ability to set priorities and deliver under tight deadlines in a heavy workload setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in teams, and establish and maintain cross-functional and working relationships
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capability to independently initiate and manage tasks, with a high degree of detail and process orientation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a Contractor Access Card (CAC)
- MA/MS in related field plus 4-6 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Air Force structure and operations
- Utility and/or water policy/regulation development, implementation, and/or oversight at a federal level, preferably within the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, or the Department of Homeland Security
- Demonstrated understanding of managing and providing oversight for evaluating utility systems and utilities management and policy (e.g., water management) analysis and decision documents and post-award oversight
- Understanding of hydraulic modeling, cybersecurity, and their relationship to risk-based decision making
- Ability to analyze data inputs and for developing, coordinating, maintaining and publishing water and utilities evaluations and policy
- Demonstrated experience in conducting expert training (e.g. hydrological sciences, water scarcity, water rights, etc.).
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit www.ctc.com to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Email: [email protected]
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2021-0129
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”