The Murray-Darling Basin Authority (MDBA) is an independent Government Authority responsible for the planning and integrated management of water resources of the Murray-Darling Basin. The Policy and Planning Division’s key work is implementing the Basin Plan.
Your role will focus on:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategic approaches to engagement and communication with community and industry stakeholders
- Develop and implement project plans, harness and coordinate resources and contribute within project teams, and
- Cultivating productive working relationships by actively building and maintaining a network of colleagues and external contacts and stakeholders.
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of northern Basin water related stakeholders and a proven ability to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve positive working relationships,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to work proactively and collaboratively
- Proven ability to interpret complex information, analyse problems and provide strategic advice to internal stakeholders and Executive members; and
- The ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency environment.
Relocation assistance will be offered in accordance with MDBA’s Relocation and Assistance Policy
Applicants must be Australian citizens.