- Full Time (4 days per week considered)
- 14 months parental leave cover contract
- Based in East Melbourne
WaterAid is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to support the delivery of WaterAid’s programs in the region through the provision of high quality project and operational management support.
WaterAid is an international not-for-profit, determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to support country program staff to plan and deliver programs effectively in line with Country Strategies, ensuring that the quality of work meets WaterAid’s standards and donor requirements. The Program Officer will also have a key role in provision of operational management support to country program offices and in ensuring that WaterAid Australia’s grant management systems and processes comply with DFAT accreditation standards and the ACFID code of conduct.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated relevant work experience in project management roles, in either civil society, government or international organisations;
- Degree in International Development or related field;
- Proven financial management, budget development and financial reporting skills;
- Commitment to WaterAid’s values and standards of safety of children in all our activities; and
- Ability to travel regularly to country programs.
Full selection criteria is available in the attached Position Description and should be referred to before applying.
Please apply to email@example.com, with Program Officer in the subject line.
For further information about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WaterAid is a child safe organisation. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety of children and all appointments are subject to appropriate background checks and screening. We promote diversity and equality in all our practices.