Various Positions: Hydrologist/Flood Modeller/Groundwater Modeller/Strategy
As one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction companies, GHD has a global network of over 10,000 people committed to creating value for our clients and making a difference to the communities in which we operate.
In our 90th year of successful business, GHD has a long history in the water industry in Victoria. Our teams have specialist skills and are committed to high level, innovative delivery across a variety of key projects in our region.
We currently have a number of opportunities for individuals with varying levels of skills and experiences across the following specialisations in our Victorian Water Resources group:
- Hydrologist/ Flood Modeller – numerous positions and levels
- Groundwater Modeller – Senior / Technical Director
- Water Strategy – Senior / Technical Director.
As part of our high-performing and passionate team, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of local and national projects, delivering services across the full project lifecycle from strategy through to delivery. The Water Resources group services clients in the areas of Integrated Water Management, Hydrology, Flood Modelling, Waterways, Stormwater, WSUD, Environmental Water, Irrigation, Surface Water and Groundwater.
Core qualifications, skills and experience (role dependent):
- Appropriate Engineering or Science qualification together with relevant industry experience
- Strong technical background and the ability to report technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Direct experience with relevant modelling and/or GIS & CAD software (as appropriate to the role)
- High level market awareness and business development skills with well-established personal relationships across the water sector in Victoria
- Proactive, professional, collaborative and personable approach
- Ability to lead, motivate and mentor where appropriate a talented group of colleagues to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
With a commitment to fostering gender balance, diversity and flexible work practices for all of our people, GHD is proud to win awards for workplace diversity. All team members are expected to drive and support this culture. Flexible work arrangement will be considered for these positions.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from inspiring colleagues as well as personalised career development through the GHD Business School.
Please state the position(s) you are interested in a covering letter.For a confidential discussion please contact Linda Graham on 03 8687 8000 or alternatively, please submit your application via www.ghd.com/careers.