Leverage your experience in the water industry to identify, craft, and execute marketing campaigns that support targeted goals and objectives. As an industry specialist, you will research and report on financial, technological, and other factors that affect the water and utilities industry and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to help define, execute, and measure the water marketing plan.
- Create, manage, and execute campaign tactics and related internal communications to meet integrated campaign success goals, including
- Conferences, trade shows, seminars, webinars, and workshops
- Collateral including blogs, technical papers, brochures, and articles
- Web and social media
- Press media and advertising
- Align and collaborate with multiple Esri teams including marketing, sales, product development, international distributors, training, and partner teams to successfully deliver campaigns and qualified leads
- Work with industry managers and marketing specialists to track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customers to steer activities in the right direction
- Research, evaluate, and lead efforts on strategic industry positioning specific to the water industry; gain validation by internal and external experts
- Collaborate across business development and professional services teams for identification of industry-specific solutions requirements and the development of industry offers
- Develop and maintain a strong user community through printed material, online forums, and user groups
- Develop deep GIS domain expertise and be responsible for providing product demonstrations and industry expertise to support press and analyst briefings, partner engagements, and customer meetings
- 5-7+ years of experience working in water and utilities industry
- Knowledge of GIS and its application within the water and/or utilities domain
- Excellent communication skills to include written, verbal, and presentation
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and have the ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in marketing, GIS, geography, or related field
- Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today’s volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.