- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Public Health
- Three years of experience in community rural development in water systems management or environmental health promotion or sanitary education.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in training adults.
- Experience working with community leaders and/or grassroots organizations (ATM, JASS, ACSs, etc.)
- Supervisory experience
Required: Level B2 English / Level C1 Spanish referring to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must send the following documents: If any document is missing, the application will be rejected. Email: [email protected] stating “WASH PTS” in the subject of the email. Please note that the maximum size for your application e-mail should not exceed 5 MB.