Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics or related disciplines
• At least 2 years of relevant experience for the position of Assistant Consultant and at least 3 years of relevant experience for the position of Consultant
• Possess strong water quality modelling skill (DELFT3D, CORMIX, etc) for infrastructure and planning projects
• Experience in coding will be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal date collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.