- Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to a better NSW water future
- Temporary full-time role available until 30 September 2021, NSW location negotiable
- Generous remuneration package. Salary from $90,993 to $112,201 (plus super and annual leave loading)
Our Water Group is currently seeking to appoint a Water Resource Officer, Evaluation and Reporting to join their Water Planning Implementation team.
You will evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of water management plans, programs and initiatives, and prepare reports and technical data to ensure plan requirements are implemented. You will also contribute to ground and surface water management projects and report on the progress and implementation of water management plans to inform business decision making.
To be successful in this role, our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science, natural resources, engineering or a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and experience in undertaking natural resource planning, evaluation, and/or water resource management processes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Strong research and analysis skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a politically sensitive environment with challenging workloads and competing demands
For more information read the full Role Description: Water Resource Officer
Applicants must address their suitability by supplying an updated copy of their resume and a brief cover letter that outlines your skills and experience relevant to the role.
Applications close Tuesday 3 August 2021 at 11:55PM.
Should you require further information about the role please contact Claire Evans via [email protected] or on 0417 462 191
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on [email protected] (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out Our Mob on Country https://www.dpie.nsw.gov.au/premiers-priorities/our-mob-on-country to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.