Want to use your skills as a Special Project manager to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as special Project Manager to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will be You’ll be the employee and customer fundraising product and project manager for Strategic Partnerships, catalyzing cross team collaboration, drawing on expertise from a range of stakeholders across WaterAid to create, package and project manage the piloting and scaling up of innovative products and activities. These partnership led products and activities will contribute to WaterAid’s positioning as a market leader having compelling fundraising engagement propositions and strategies for our diverse range of strategic partners; inspiring our partners to join us in transforming the lives of millions.
You’ll also manage the development of new insight led, market leading, high value fundraising and engagement propositions to optimise our strategic partnerships. You will manage cross organisational project groups to support and deliver on end-to-end product development ensuring that Strategic Partnerships has effective fundraising engagement propositions in line with SP’s strategic priorities.
This is an 18 months fixed term contract. Please note that this role can either be Full time or Part time (4 days per week).
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- Significant experience of initiating, implementing and completing projects and multiple priorities in a fast moving environment to a high standard.
- Effective project management experience of cross functional project teams to drive collaboration, innovation and co-creation to help others respond effectively to change.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Needs to be adept in building rapport quickly, influencing change, persuading with success and actively listen to stakeholder needs
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week commencing 10th September 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 4th September 2018.