JOB SPECIFICATION: Project Officer (agriculture, WaSH. Education)
JOB LOCATION: Odgi Block, Surajpur District, Chhattisgarh with extensive travel to Field Areas around 60 to 70 Kms and anywhere in Chhattisgarh.
• Developing concept notes and giving technical inputs on the project activities as per donor requirement.
• Assisting the project team with technical expertise on ground.
• Look into implementation of the project as per the agreed timeline. Accompany the community mobilizers in the day-to-day operation of the program.
• Liasoning and interfacing with the department at the district and state level
• Meeting and linkages with vendors/traders/market
B. KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT :
• To implement, monitor and report Agriculture, WaSH. Education programs of HRDP project in Odgi Block of Surajpur District, Chhattisgarh using participatory and result based approach, in line with DIP requirements and process to achieve quality programme results, as committed to donor.
• To develop various reports and concepts as per donor requirement with key technical knowledge based on construction structures.
• To give best effort for Community Mobilization in the field area.
• To conceptualize, design and develop innovative and relevant new programmes through primary and secondary research and learning from past experiences and best practices
2. NETWORKING AND LINKAGES :
• Build relationships with government and non-government agencies in concerned operational areas, through building awareness on available resources, facilitation of interface between government and community on issues of access and availability, in order to develop credibility and confidence on both sides
3. KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT :
• Collect, collate experiences from the field through personal visits and interaction with various stakeholders, in order to identify those that can be ploughed back into programme design and implementation, for more effective realisation of programme outcomes.
• Document and disseminate experiences from the field that exemplify innovation and best practice, through various media, in order to ensure the effective representation and visibility of IGSSS as a credible and professional social development organisation.
• Examine and scrutinise programme operations, through experimental and innovative initiatives, in order to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of programme management.
4. FINANCE AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT :
• Robustly track and analyse budget trends and variance, through monitoring and accompaniment, in order to ensure smooth fund flow and effective utilization of funds as per the project framework.
C. PERSON SPECIFICATION:
• Relevant knowledge and experience in Agriculture, Enterprise Development (Farm and Off-Farm) WaSH and Education would be preferred.
• Relevant knowledge on project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and report writing for smooth implementation of project and achieving set results
• Knowledge Community Mobilization, Agriculture, social security scheme, will help create awareness among the community members in achieving project objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
• Graduation in Agriculture engineering/ Soil and Water engineering would be given preferences.
• Skills in MS Office for reporting and data management for better functioning of the projects
• Technical skill in online data formats and reporting
• At least 3 Year of on-field experience with Rural Communities and 1 Year of experience in farm and off-based livelihood development
• Ability in writing reports for proper documentation in accordance with organizational norms.
• Strong technical expertise to be able to assist the field team with technical knowledge during implantation of activities.
• Skills in relationship building with govt. officials for networking purposes and convergence of schemes.
• Skills in communicating with local dialect in community to aware community members on various govt. schemes,
• Skills in conducting PRA exercises in community to get the relevant information for implementing the project
• Skills in taking appropriate decisions which will helps the project team in cross correcting the activities and lead to achieve the project objectives.
• Ability in convergence with line departments to get the information on various schemes for the community development.
Remuneration / Package / Benefits: Maximum limit Rs. 40,000/- per month CTO based on experience and overall fit including PF as per law. In addition – range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, and opportunities for further personal development.
We are equal opportunity employer, Women and Transgender are encouraged to apply.
Application Process: Interested candidates, please email the following to [email protected] mentioning the position name. Last date of Submission 22nd July 2021
1. Latest updated CV
2. Details of 2 references with full contact details
3. Expected Salary & Joining date
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews.
|Job Email id:||hr(at)igsss.net|