Posted: Friday, 16 July 2021
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-Time
Salary: S$ 100,000 – S$ 130,000 per year
Reference number: 91M0158435_1626419320
Contact: Bernardo Pereira, Randstad
About the company
Our client is an MNC that is expanding their footprint Globally. They operate in multiple verticals and currently they are expanding their Environmental and Water Solutions with this newly created position based in Singapore to support the Global team.
About the job
- Liaise with our commercial teams to understand market needs, quality requirements and pricing positioning
- Analyze market needs, gaps and competitor offerings; define and optimize tactical and strategic marketing approaches to expand sales of standard product line.
- Participate to capital projects justification for manufacturing upgrades/expansions (sales based) and assure final costs (capital and future production) align with intended market sales
- Define and communicate business line needs and strategy (material portfolio, market demand, product specifications, testing requirements, cost limits) for products and communicate to Sales, Manufacturing and Global Purchasing. Develop, maintain, and ensure effective implementation of sound methodology to guide customer product offerings
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or technical field or equivalent, MBA desired.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales with demonstrated creative ability, preferably within Chemical Industry targeting Water, Enviroment, Industrial sectors.
- Thorough knowledge of the buying habits of the distribution channel and end-users it serves.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all organizational levels, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated ability in product management, product planning or program management
The selected candidate will be responsible for the global product strategy holding a critical position in the organization. Our client is expanding in the region with multiple opportunities or organic growth and also providing a highly competitive package for the selected candidate.
To apply online please use the ‘apply’ function, alternatively you may contact Bernardo Pereira at bernardo.pereira(@)randstad.com.sg
(EA: 94C3609/ R1545470 )