Name of Organisation: Jamnalal Kaniram Bajaj Foundation
Name of Position: Programme Officer
Number of Vacancies: Three
Location: Patan Block, Srimadhopur Block and Khandela Block of Sikar, Rajasthan
Employment Type: Full Time
Display the adv. Till date: 25/07/2021
Contact mail for CV Posting:[email protected]
Jamnalal Kaniram Bajaj Trust (JKBT) is Non-Government organization founded by Bajaj family to commemorate the great work of Shri. Jamnalalji Bajaj. We are engaged in various need based rural developmental programmes like Water Resource Development and Management, Sustainable Agriculture (Natural farming) , Renewable Energy (Biogas and Solar Energy), Village Institutions, strengthening village institutions (Kisan Club/Youth Club/FPOs) etc. in Sikar district of Rajasthan.
We are looking for young, energetic, dynamic experienced personnel.
- Masters in Social work, Masters in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering, and MBA in Rural Development Management from prominent institutions or equivalent.
- 5-7 Years field experience in agriculture, soil and water conservation, watershed programmes
- Knowledge of Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA), watershed development programme, and water budget plan, agri. plan, estimate, reports and execution
- Having good knowledge about social work/rural development projects.
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Open to handle various assigned responsibilities by the organization
- Willingness to work at the project sites in rural areas
Age: 28- 35 Years
Experience: Minimum five-year experience in development sector, documentation, community mobilization, formation and management of village institutions; capacity building for undertaking micro-planning for infrastructure, economic and social development. Experience in working on different Rural Development Project in Governments departments will be an added advantage
Major Job Responsibilities:
- To implement projects and facilitating trainings at village level
- Maintain live contacts with different stakeholders,
- Organise PRAs, mobilize people for different activities through awareness campaigns
- Documentation of various activities including learnings, challenges, achievements to different forums.
- Track the socioeconomic cultural profile of the communities in the project area, assess the impacts / benefits of the projects from time to time
Salary: As per previous salary and experience
|Job Email id:||jkbajajtrust(at)gmail.com|