Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
The Analytics Market Develop Lead is tasked with driving development and commercialization for the digital intelligence team. As part of the core charter, there are 2 key initiatives which are crucial growth drivers for GHD Digital:
- Pilot new analytics solutions with our customers to test and evolve those with customer feedback and collaborate with product to scale successes and drive new revenue streams.
- Data Management Services – drive the roadmap and sales of a new innovative data management platform which brings together a scalable, flexible and secured technology stack equipped with modern AL/ML analytics capabilities powered with ready access to multi-industry data management services.
As an Analytics Market Development Lead , you will drive the development and expansion plan for GHD Digital Analytics and Data Management Services as well as new innovative analytics solutions. You will apply your understanding of the concepts of data and analytics to the current business challenges that our customers face in managing and organizing data.
- Drive New Innovation Sales: Prospect and develop new opportunities. Conduct conversations to identify stakeholders, business process, KPI’s and critical success factors to close data and analytics opportunities. Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within all functional areas of the business with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of Data Analytics. Achieve ambitious sales targets within the fast growing analytics marketplace. Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for clients. Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews & Quarterly Solution reviews as required.
- Build Analytics solution advocacy: Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives for GHD Digital Data and Analytics business. Evangelize GHD Digital analytic solutions to customers, internal partners, and the marketplace. Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of GHD Digital within this space.
- Drive New Innovation solutions and Roadmap build: As part of the GHD Digital data analytics team, review newly built analytics solutions, define customer value by applying those to drive strategic business decision and enable pilot conversations with customers to test and evolve the new capability. Scale value proposition for new analytics solutions and enable productization in partnership with data and analytics teams. Drive roadmap build for Data and Analytics to enable new capabilities and features for our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in technical subject area; engineering, analytics, math.
- MBA or MS in Comp Sci a major plus
- Successful sales equaling up to $500K+ of sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment, in analytic solutions for industries such water, environmental, infrastructure etc…
- Understanding of analytics including model usage, data analysis and strategy design.
- Experience with Python, R, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Python, Visualization tools.
- Knowledgeable in the business application of analytics across various environmental engineering subject areas (environment, water, emission etc.).
- Experience identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Proven track-record of success in a team selling environment.
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of customers goals and objectives and, in turn, developing and carrying a vision through the organization.
- Open to travel 25% – 50% (when appropriate).
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
We offer a professional working environment and culture and believe that work / life balance is critical to the success and happiness of our people. We also offer competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.