Innovation: Africa is seeking an in-house water engineer to be responsible to oversee the design and proper implementation of all off-grid solar water pumping systems. The water engineer is to work closely with the local contractors and iA team to ensure iA standard of engineering best practice for construction and composition of water system is being carried out. Additionally, the employee must be able to problem solve engineering matters related to project system design.
The position is based in Herzliya, Israel and will require trips to Africa for the training of local staff and oversight of installations.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in water engineering or closely related field, with an emphasis on water projects
· Master’s degree preferred.
· Have at least 5 years of professional experience managing water systems with proven experience working in water-related projects in rural Africa
- Ability to design water systems using various design applications; e.g AutoCAD
· Knowledge of off-grid solar water systems
· High-level reading, writing and speaking proficiency in English
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office Suite and other related programs and software).
Level of Language Proficiency
Native English Speaker Preferred
ON-SITEMaskit St 27, Herzliya, Israel
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and CV as a single PDF attachment to [email protected]
and [email protected] Please make the file name your full name.