Innovation: Africa is looking to hire an experienced civil engineer to be responsible for the design, implementation and oversight of all iA off-grid solar water pumping systems. The civil engineer will serve as a technical point person for the water system design and installation, assist in system planning of iA water towers and work directly with the local contractors in Africa to plan and optimize the system to match the community’s needs on the ground.
The position is based in Herzliya, Israel and will require trips to Africa for the training of local staff and oversight of installations.
· Degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in water- Required
· Have at least 10 years of work experience in project supervision in construction and water works
· Proven experience working in projects in rural Africa
· High-level reading, writing and speaking proficiency in English
· Knowledge of off-grid water systems – required
· Knowledge of solar systems – an advantage
Level of Language Proficiency
Native English Speaker preferred
Maskit St 27, Herzliya, Israel
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and CV as a single PDF attachment to [email protected]
Please make the file name your full name.