Advisian (Worley Group) Water Resources is a diverse team of hydrologists, water engineers and hydrogeologists. We deliver water management solutions for our clients as an independent service line as well as part of larger multidisciplinary teams on a broad range of exciting projects. We are industry leaders who partner with our clients to deliver some of the most technically challenging water projects across Australia and internationally. We strive to enhance our client’s projects through integrating best practice water stewardship principles supported by technical excellence.
Working as a local team and as part of a broader team of water professionals across Australia, we undertake groundwater resource investigations, groundwater modelling, water supply studies and impact assessments for mining, hydrocarbons, chemicals and infrastructure clients.
We are seeking a Graduate Hydrogeologist to join our well established Water Resources team based in our Perth Office. You will have the opportunity to work on large-scale world class projects focused on design and execution of field investigations and assessments supporting conceptual and detailed engineering design of water-related aspects on a wide variety of projects from inception to closure.
As an experienced Hydrogeologist, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale world class projects focused on design and execution of field investigations and assessments supporting conceptual and detailed engineering design of water-related aspects on a wide variety of projects from inception to closure.
This role will provide you with exciting technical challenges and opportunities to work closely with other talented professionals who are committed to mentoring and development of our staff to deliver technical excellence.
We are looking for applicants who are be enthusiastic about developments in hydrogeology, developing capabilities, developing and implementing marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will have the following specific accountabilities;
- Supervision of drilling and pump testing programs;
- Provide technical support on projects as required;
- Participate in project teams;
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, contract documentation and technical specifications;
- Liaise with suppliers, clients, consultants concerning field investigations, design, installation or construction and commissioning of assigned work;
- Participate in the planning and implementation of projects as required;
- Be responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of Worley’s Quality Assurance System; and
- Implement safe work practices and be responsible for personal safety. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Completing Degree in Geology/Hydrogeology in 2021
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Can work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Refined time management with strong client focus
- An innovative approach towards problem solving
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
- Be able to commence early 2022 and make a longer-term commitment
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
Learn, grow and get a chance to contribute to global game changing projects. With Worley, you can take what you learn and apply it to new initiatives, new ideas and new teams. You’ll have a wide support network to help you succeed and build your career. Our two-year Graduate Development Program provides a structured approach to continued professional development through core competencies, leadership project management courses, and professional registration. At the end of it, you’ll have the knowledge and experience to meets the demands of our industry, business, customers, and projects.
Your growth is supported through:
- Flexible working and competitive benefits
- Networking and social clubs – Our strong culture of inclusion makes a positive and lasting impact on how our people feel and perform
- Learning at Worley – We help you grow and develop you career through learning activities and professional development
If you are interested in a long term career pathway and opportunity to work as part of a well-established team on challenging projects within Australia and internationally, we encourage you to apply.
Please include the following documents so we can make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered:
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself. Please include your preferred office location .
- Academic Record
- Working rights – Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)
Advisian will offer you a remuneration and benefits package consistent with the current market, a friendly, professional and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Australia and overseas.
When you join the Worley Group, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace, and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflects the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations.
We have an opportunity to create a step-change in our industry; in how we sell our services, how we innovate, how we partner with customers and suppliers, and how we unlock our potential to make a difference in the world. Are you ready to join our journey?