About the Opportunity: Undergraduate Environmental Scientist (Water)
Our Water Resources and Water Engineering team provides specialist consulting services across a diverse range of water resources and water engineering applications and markets. Within the water engineering and process teams, our skills include concept, preliminary and detailed design of: gravity and pressure main distribution pipelines, pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment plants, desalination, and network strategy and planning.
At Jacobs our employees are highly sought after for their specialist knowledge and experience in a specific discipline, which allows you to build upon a deep understanding of what is possible and push the boundaries in search of ever more innovative solutions for clients. As an Intern at Jacobs you will gain exposure to a range of disciplines, allowing you to build on the specialist knowledge you’ve gained at university.
- Complete your degree in 2019 (Engineering, Environmental Science)
- Be technically inquisitive
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team to learn from another perspective
- Communicate exceptionally well
- Ask questions and challenge the norm
- Be able to commence on 19 November 2018 and work through to March 2019
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
To be part of the Jacobs Internship Program this summer, apply today!
Please include the following documents so we are able to make an informed decision. Incomplete applications cannot be considered;
- Cover letter – tell us about yourself & in which specific discipline you have a passion in and where you see your career developing
- Academic Record
- Working rights – Scan/Copy of a Birth Certificate or Passport (Vevo check if applicable)