Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by having the ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple projects in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven, and dynamic work environment, while ensuring quality and accuracy. A typical day will include
- Supports the development and implementation of programs and tools needed for meeting company sustainability goals, understanding environmental impacts, and managing/reporting sustainability data
- Develop familiarity with Enablon and provide back up for Data Manager for reporting and system maintenance
- Supports LCI and other data collection, review and compilation for life cycle impact assessment (LCIA) methodology, engaging with stakeholders across the businesses
- Develops training and communications to build sustainability and lifecycle thinking across functions
- Supports development of new programs such as water stewardship, circular economy, green chemistry, waste reduction, sustainable packaging, etc. to reduce Takeda environmental impacts
- Completes benchmarking and emerging regulatory developments to support Takeda in globally leading sustainability position
- Supports environmental performance reporting for internal & external communications (e.g., website, Takeda’s Sustainable Values Report, CDP, DJSI, etc.).
- Supports product development teams to attain certification and recognition for “green” sustainability practices, product / process developments and also assist in the development and maintenance of Environment Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Supports/leads projects and/or actions toward accurate and timely external reporting and progress on ratings/rankings (e.g., CDP, DJSI, GRI, etc.)
- Supports employee engagement activities
- Takes direction from the Head of Sustainability
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (other engineering or science-related degrees will be considered on a case by case basis). A Master’s degree in a related field is a plus.
- Position requires 2+ years’ experience of facility or corporate experience in this field, preferably in the pharmaceutical and/or chemical industries in manufacturing/R&D environments.
- Multi-lingual capability (English plus at least one other language) is considered a plus.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent conditions & benefits including generous holidays
- Genuine career progression and development
- Opportunity to work with a world class leader in the pharmaceutical sector
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D- driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Locations: Zurich, Switzerland
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Job ID R0040649