Phnom Penh, 02 July , 2021
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
National Water Supply Engineer (MISTI-CS-9A)
Project Title: WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
IDA Credit No.: 6386-KH and Project ID No.: P163876
Contract No. and Title: MISTI-CS-9A, National Water Supply Engineer
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF), the Ministry of Industry, Science, Technology & Innovation (MISTI) and the Ministry of Public Work and Transportation (MPWT) has received a Credit in the amount of US$55.00 million equivalent from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of the Water Supply and Sanitation Improvement Project (WaSSIP) for five years starting from 2019 to 2024 and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
- The WaSSIP Project now invites expressions of interest from qualified and experienced individual national consultants for National Water Supply Engineer (MISTI-CS-9A), for which the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) can be found at: http://projects.worldbank.org or https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sQFYZwRLrZeJhR3inoAqhsIIvxBMcO7o?usp=sharing or can be obtained at the address given below. The consultant will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers: Procurement in Investment Project Financing” (hereinafter referred to as “Procurement Regulations”) dated July 1, 2016 (revised November 2017 and August 2018).
- In submitting their expressions of interest, national consultants are kindly requested to indicate the following reference (MISTI-CS-9A) and provide with their updated Curriculum Vitae with recent photo, indicating personal and technical skills, education qualifications, experience in similar assignments, along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address and telephone numbers).
- The duration of the contract is 12 Months (with possible extension).
- Further information in a written form can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8:00AM to 5:00PM at the General Department of Potable Water (GD/WAT), MISTI, No. 45, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Dr. Sreng Sokvung, WaSSIP Component Manager and Director of Department of Technics & Project Management (D/TPM), Email: [email protected]; Cc: H.E. Tan Sokchea , WaSSIP Component Director and Director General of GD/WAT, Email: [email protected], and Mr. Kim Chanrithy, Procurement Officer, Email: [email protected]
- Expressions of Interest may be submitted in electronic copy followed by the submission of a hard copy if possible and must be submitted to the address below on or before 16 July 2021 (before 5:00 PM, Phnom Penh Time). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for contract negotiation.
Attn: H.E. Tan Sokchea, WaSSIP Component Director and Director General of GD/WAT, MISTI, No. 45, Preah Norodom Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia, E-mail: [email protected], Cc: Dr. Sreng Sokvung,WaSSIP Project Manager and Director of D/TPM, Email: [email protected]; and Mr. Kim Chanrithy, Email: [email protected]
For. Minister of Industry, Science, Technology & Innovation
Secretary of State