Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master or higher degree(s) in hydrology, hydro-informatics or related relevant discipline with at least 15 years of work experience.
- Excellent knowledge and professional experience on flood mapping, remote sensing and hydraulic modelling is strongly required.
- Demonstrated skills in project/ programme management (project planning, coordination, report writing) is a must.
- Previous experience in the Mekong basin, preferably working with or for the MRC
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required. Working knowledge of one more riparian language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project is a must.
- Besides required qualities, immediate availability will be considered as an advantage to the selection process.
Interested applicants may find more information about the position through the Terms of Reference on the top right corner of this page. MRC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The application, in a single PDF file, must include (i) a cover letter outlining clearly how the candidate meets the requirements of the position, (ii) a detailed CV and (iii) a Personal History Form by registering at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3WZSX3Q. The position title and Division must be indicated in the cover letter. The MRC offers a challenging job with an attractive compensation package.
Cambodia National Mekong Committee
Address: No. 576, National Road No. 2, Sangkat Chak Angre Krom, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh 12353, Cambodia
Tel. +855-23-216514 Fax. +855-23-218 506
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Lao National Mekong Committee
Address: Khunbulom Road, Chantabouly District, Vientiane
Tel. +856-21-260983 Fax. +856-21-260984
E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected]
Thai National Mekong Committee
Address: Office of the National Water Resources
Juthamard Building, 89/168-170 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Bangkok 10210
Tel. +66-2-5541800 ext. 1392
E-mail: [email protected]
Viet Nam National Mekong Committee
Address: 23 Hang Tre, Ha Noi, Viet Nam