About the job
Junior Research Fellow jobs in Roorkee at National Institute of Hydrology – APPLY NOWNational Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (National Institute of Hydrology) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow. To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Hydrology, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Company Name: National Institute of Hydrology
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 2
Salary: 31,000 (Per Month )
Experience: 1 – 3 years
The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about the date of interview. The interview will be held through virtual mode (online video).
How To Apply
- National Institute of Hydrology invites applications through e-mail for the following purely projectbased temporary position under PDS/NHP sponsored project at the Centre for Flood Management Studies (CFMS), NIH, Patna.
- Candidates having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their application form in the prescribed format with all supporting documents and CV via e-mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] on or before 13th July, 2021. It is essential to mention the name of project and position applied for in the subject area of mail. Applications in the prescribed format will only be accepted
- Date, time & place of interview:16 July 2021 11.00 AM Online through details on Institute website (http://nihroorkee.gov.in/careeropportunity)
Advertisement No.NHP/PDS/NIH-34/Advt.01/2021-NIH(Admn.) Dated: 29-06-2021
- Professionals with requisite qualifications and experience as prescribed would be eligible for the appointment of above posts.
- Selected candidates would be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality services to the Institute for attending to specific and time-bound jobs.
- The appointment would be on Full-time basis and they would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with the NIH.
- The appointment is purely temporary on co-terminus basis and do not entitle the appointee to any claim implicit or explicit or any NIH post. The appointment can be cancelled at any time by the Institute without assigning any reason.
- The initial term of appointment and subsequent extension (s) if any, shall be decided on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion.
- The selected candidates shall not be entitled to any allowance except HRA as mentioned in Advertisement.
- The selection of candidates will be made through Online Interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the appointment on contractual basis. The selected candidate shall be allowed TA/DA for their travel inside the country in connection with the project work.
- Candidates can attend the Online Interview scheduled on 16 July 2021 at 11.00 AM onward. The link for the online interview would be shared through NIH web site http://nihroorkee.gov.in/career-opportunity.
- Interested candidates possessing the above-mentioned eligibility are requested to submit their bio-data through e- mail ([email protected] with a copy to [email protected]) as per attached application form on or before 15th July, 2021. Application received after 15th July, 2021 shall not be considered for shortlisting.
- The original certificate for eligibility/ qualification/experience would be verified at the time of joining of the selected candidate and any discrepancy would lead to cancellation of selection of the candidate and the next candidate from the selection list would be called.
- Maximum Age for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will be 28 years, as on the date of interview. Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per Govt. of India rules. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected summarily and not be considered under any circumstances. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification. The candidates are required to make their own arrangement for attending online interview for which the link would be shared through NIH web site (http://nihroorkee.gov.in/careeropportunity).
Desired Skills and Experience: M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Government Administration
Employment Type: Full-time
- Information Technology