2. These positions are purely contractual. Candidates selected will be engaged on contract basis initially for one year extendable maximum upto 4 years depending upon their performance for smooth administering and managing the above mentioned fellowship programme. The engagement will automatically stand terminated if not extended and will be co-terminus with the Project. The engagement can be terminated by the Academy at any time without any reason whatsoever. The candidates selected will have no right to claim for continuation or for regular employment either with Department of Science & Technology (DST) or with Indian National Science Academy (INSA).
3. The engagement is on full time basis and the candidates engaged will be required to attend the office on all the working days, or on holidays, if required, on account of exigencies of work, for which no additional remuneration will be paid.
4. The persons engaged shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation and Medical Reimbursement etc. No TA/DA shall be admissible for attending the Interview or for joining the assignment.
5. Candidates are required to possess a valid active email ID and Mobile Number which is to be filled in the application form correctly and legibly. Intimation to shortlisted candidates for Interview will be sent through email only. The Academy will not be responsible for bouncing of any email sent to the candidates.
6. The number of positions may increase or decrease as per requirement of the Academy. The Academy reserves the right not to engage for any or all the positions without assigning any reason whatsoever. Applications received incomplete in any respect, wrongly filled-in or unsigned or without supporting self attested photocopies of educational certificates, mark sheets, age, caste certificate (wherever applicable) and experience certificate (wherever applicable) or without photograph will not be entertained in any case