It’s hard to believe that today over 650 million people still don’t have clean, safe water and 2.3 billion live without a toilet. The resulting diseases kill one child every two minutes.
WaterAid is looking for a Partnerships Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Water Industry Partnerships Team, the Partnerships Officer will
- Support the delivery of high quality stewardship of water industry and other partners.
- Support the delivery of volunteer-led activities and events.
- Coordinate the administrative functions and communications of the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Excellent partnership-building skills and an ability to negotiate and identify opportunities.
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines, and prioritising your workload along with input from others, including volunteers.
- Experience of corporate fundraising or a related discipline.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.