Learning and Development Support Officer
Want to use your learning and development skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Learning and Development Support Officer to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will provide high quality administration and project support to the Leadership & Engagement Team to include learning and development programme support and e learning administration.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Have experience of Learning and Development administration
- Have experience of using LMS software and some knowledge of e learning
- Be a self-starter, well organised and able to prioritise effectively in order to maintain high service level standards and efficiency.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required w/c 20 August.
Applications deadline is one minute before midnight on 12 August.