WaterAid Zambia has finalized its five year strategy 2017 – 2021 whose overall goal is to contribute to WaterAid’s global vision of reaching ‘everyone everywhere by 2030’ with quality and sustainable water, sanitation and hygiene services.
The implementation and achievement of the proposed strategy implies major shifts for WaterAid Zambia, and WaterAid therefore needs to ensure the re-alignment of the organizational structure to increase organizational efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring the optimal use of skilled staff and the resources to implement the new Country Programme Strategy.
WaterAid Zambia is inviting experienced consulting organisations or individuals, skilled in Organisational Design/Development to submit technical and financial proposals to undertake the consultancy for the realignment of its organizational and staffing structure in line with the new country strategy. The successful bidder will be appointed for a period of two months from the date of signing the contract between the consultant and WaterAid.
The Consultant should possess the following knowledge and expertise:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organisational Development or related field
- Practical demonstrated experience and knowledge of human resources management in international organizations
- Practical experience in organisational and job design, including hands-on experience with organizational and capacity assessment tools and methods
- Experience or knowledge of best practice in the NGO sector, preferably the WASH sector
- Knowledge of Zambian laws governing employment
- Approach the assignment in a highly consultative and participatory manner.
Please download the full Terms of Reference and how to submit your Expression of Interest Document here>
Applications close on Friday 12th August 2016 at 17:00hrs.