We’re looking for people with experience in:
- Technical areas
- Economic Growth
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- Business development
- Support the strategic approach to business development through coordination of research on issues, countries, clients, partners and competitors and market intelligence gathering;
- Develop and maintain client relationships through interactions with clients at a technical level during the business development cycle;
- Support the identification, assessment and pursuit of new business opportunities, contributing to the analysis of our prospects for winning opportunities;
- Assume management responsibility for these tasks when delegated to so.
- Project management
- Interface with clients and other project stakeholders to plan, implement, review and report on projects;
- Provide support to project work planning, budgeting, risk management, progress and financial reporting;
- Provide technical support to project operations at all stages;
- Assume management responsibility for these tasks when delegated to do so.
If you have expertise in one of our technical areas, as well as experience and enthusiasm for hands-on business development and project management, please submit an application to this open call and one of our team will be in touch.
For additional corporate and project roles, please visit Palladium’s jobs page. If you are interested in a specific position advertised on our website, please apply directly to that vacancy.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK for these positions.