The International Division is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Project Manager for the Department of Interior, Nature Resource Management. Reporting to the Vice President of the International Division, this position will have the responsibility for supporting project management of the Department of Interior, Nature Resource Management (NRM) IDIQ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Project management of the following:
Administrative, hiring, contracting, recruitment, financial, and other management procedures to perform tasks and responsibilities associated with the management of the IDIQ.
Management and technical leadership completing high-quality and complex NRM and sustainable development activities with time sensitive deliverables.
This position while located in Washington, D.C. will require CONUS and OCONUS travel.
- Master’s Degree, academic background in either the physical or social sciences, or international relations. Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience
- 5-10 years of related programmatic expertise
- Experience that includes domestic and international support and/or management of development assistance programs related to environment and natural resource management.
- Familiarity with US Government regulations with a particular emphasis on DOI and USAID requirements for the implementation of international development assistance activities focused on the environment and natural resource management.
- Strong written and analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of direct experience as a successful contractor supporting the US Government.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working International programs
Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.