Want to use your skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
WaterAid is looking for an exceptional Trust and Foundation Officer, to join our team in delivering transformational change in trust and foundation partnerships. You’ll be an integral member of WaterAid’s talented and dedicated trusts subteam of four, stewarding WaterAid’s valuable trust relationships and maximising partnerships for strategic engagement and funding complex projects.
You will creatively manage a varied portfolio of WaterAid’s trusts and foundation partnerships with a propensity to give over £50k. You’ll also write high quality communications, proposals and reports for submission to donors.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- The ability to write accurately and persuasively and to develop a variety of high quality, well-written funding proposals and supporter communications.
- Ability to manage a busy and varied workload.
You’ll do all this with one key goal in mind: to bring clean water and toilets to communities around the world, ending the water crisis within a generation. This role is ambitious and rewarding, if your skills and positivity match what we are looking for, we can’t wait to hear from you.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week of 2 July 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 24 June 2018.