Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The Sustainability Manager will research, develop and execute of a wide range of sustainability policies, practices, projects and systems for the Dunkin’ Brands CSR initiative. This position is strictly a sustainability/ESG (environment, social and governance) position and does not have a philanthropy component The manager is responsible for creating and leading cross functional teams to identify goals and develop and execute strategies to measure, address and communicate progress toward current and emerging social, environmental and economic issues. The manager will work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders such as Government Affairs, Supply Chain, Human Resources, franchisees, nonprofit organizations and strategic CSR partners. In addition, this position will assist the Vice President of Government Affairs in developing new CSR-related programs.
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Develop, prioritize and execute strategies to drive progress against key CSR goals in a timely manner
- Lead internal cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to develop and execute DBI’s CSR strategy
- Monitor and track data to report against DBI’s sustainability efforts with external reporting organizations such as Carbon Disclosure Project
- Stay abreast of industry trends and develop relevant sustainability policies, practices and projects for the DBI CSR team; projects would include: sustainable packaging, sustainable sourcing, palm oil, animal welfare, energy efficiency, sustainable coffee, etc.
- Research and recommend best practices within the area of Corporate Social Responsibility and benchmark prevailing trends
- Lead CSR Reporting including working with SMEs to understand and articulate progress toward existing goals; working with an external partner to conduct a materiality assessment; establishing new goals; and leading the writing, design and publication of the GRI-compliant report
- Engage in productive, ongoing dialogues with external stakeholders to understand and address issues
- Lead efforts to integrate CSR principles and practices throughout the company
- Work closely with the communications and brand teams to ensure effective communications of DBI’s CSR efforts with internal and external audiences
- Lead the Green Team to develop a culture of sustainability among Brand Central employees
- Manage and facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead the development of action plans, targets and policies associated with CSR
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related field
- 7-10 years of relevant CSR experience required in a corporate or agency environment
- 7-10 years of program or project management experience required
- Experience in developing and implementing social responsibility programs, policy and reporting
- Experience in managing both internal and external CSR reporting
- Proven track record of writing effectively for different communications vehicles, formats and audiences
- Solid relationship management and organizational skills
- A self-starter with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Exemplary interpersonal, listening, and facilitation skills
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and considers all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or veteran status or any other legally protected category.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please email us at [email protected] and include the nature of your request, your name and preferred method of contact. Requests for accommodation are considered on a case by case basis. Any application materials submitted will not be considered and we will not respond to any inquires made that are unrelated to requests for reasonable accommodation by individuals with disabilities.
In the U.S., Dunkin’ Brands is an “at will” employer, which means if hired, you or the company may terminate your employment for any lawful reason or for no reason, with or without advance notice, with or without cause, and at any time and this cannot be changed by any statement, promise, policy, code or course of conduct, except by a writing signed by an appropriate officer of the Company.