We are seeking a driven, hard-working and conscientious individual to take on this challenging and dynamic role within the Water Resources department. The successful candidate will support the Water Resource Planners with delivery of the Company’s supply forecasts and regulatory reporting.
Main responsibilities include:
* To undertake monitoring and analysis of the Company’s water resources.
* To undertake accurate timely regulatory reporting based on auditable data and methodology.
* To undertake activities to ensure regulatory compliance and to highlight areas where improvements may be needed
* To collect and analyse the Company’s supply forecasting data and support supply forecast maintenance and development
* To provide technical support on an ad hoc basis to the rest of the Water Resources department, and other internal departments, who require it with regard to supply forecast data and regulatory reporting.
* A relevant degree
* A clean driving licence
* Competent communicating with a wide range of internal and external audience
* Able to work unsupervised to a programme of work.
This post is subject to a basic criminal record check and the Right to Work in the UK.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a minimum of 25 days annual leave, a stakeholder pension scheme in which the maximum Company contribution is 10% and a life assurance scheme.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.