Want to use your influencing and strategy development skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Partnerships Manager, South West England and Wales, to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will drive the development of WaterAid’s strategic partnerships with our regional water industry partners; ensuring that each partner is appropriately supported, has a full account growth plan in place and is reaching its full potential. You will also coach and manage a small dispersed team in that region.
This role can be based either in our water partner offices in Bath, or be home based in the South West region. Both will require regular travel to all partner offices. A car option may be available depending on the location.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- A self-starter. Proven success in sales or fundraising strategy development and execution – both account management and new product development
- Proven and well developed influencing and relationship building skills in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, from volunteers up to C-level.
- Experience of leading and managing people; preferably a remote or dispersed team. Ability to work remotely but also collaboratively.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
First interviews will take place via Skype w/c 25 June 2018; face to face second interviews will be held 2/3 July 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on the date specified.
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
- Partnerships Manager, South West England and Wales – May 2018.pdf (424.00 KB)