As Water Programs Coordinator, you’ll be a key supportive player on our Water Programs team. You’ll support every member of the team with tasks ranging from grants management support to organizing travel, team logistics and daily administrative needs. You are a team player who takes direction well and is eager to learn our business. You are a capable multi-tasker who can balance a variety of small tasks, while also managing larger projects. Because of you the team will function better and faster.
- Manage administrative needs for the Water Programs team by supporting executives, organizing team meetings and off-sites, filing expense reports, putting together presentations and other administrative tasks.
- Coordinate travel planning and logistics for Water Programs including coordination of visas for travelling team members.
- Manage Water Programs interns (2-3 interns per spring, summer and fall semesters).
- Support the grant management platform, including workflows and troubleshooting.
- Serve as primary point of contact for information requests (internal and external) and coordinate responses on behalf of the Water Programs team.
- Support the team pools in grants management which may include: disbursements and wire tracking, drafting of agreements and amendments, and processing grant completion steps such as project photos and ID tags.
- Manage logistical support for Water Point ID tags across all partners.
- Project management for key grant administration steps which may include: completion of GA, amendments, ERF, and logging final documents in the grant management platform
- 2-3 years of experience in managing administrative needs of a fast-paced team.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or travel coordination preferred.
You’re so organized, it’s embarrassing.
When something doesn’t have a place, you make one for it and teach others to keep it that way. You can handle and prioritize multiple projects of various origins at once. You can turn any meeting or email thread into actionable items for multiple people.
You get things done.
You’re a multitasking machine. You follow through on every request, no matter how big or small. You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.
You are customer service driven and an avid team player.
You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to support a team with a variety of requests. You’re confident in your skills and not afraid to speak your mind, but you know how to put the team first.
You have experience and education to back you up.
You have a college degree and previous administrative work under your belt, preferably for a non-profit organization.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the NYC area only.