WaterAid is looking for a Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) Coordinator to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
The BCC Coordinator will mainly be responsible for:
- Work As a focal point on Trachoma Elimination, s/he will oversee all aspects of BCC element and delivery in line with objectives, budgets, timelines and standards of the project.
- Undertake background research for evidence based BCC programming for all programmes of Pakistan.
- Design and develop BCC plans, materials and products with appropriate branding and compliance with respective institutional regulations and guidelines.
- Organize BCC Training of Trainers (ToTs) for Implementing Partners (IP) staff and oversight to replication of trainings at district levels as well as regular technical guidance and support for smooth implementation of the project.
- Ensure that monitoring system tools, checklists, indicators, reporting formats are in place to track immediate results/outputs and impact/outcomes against planned initiatives.
- Undertake field visits to partners to oversee implementation and provide on-site feedback for required improvements, and generate field visit reports with timely and appropriate follow up on action points.
- Conduct periodic project reviews and prepare project reports for management and outside as and when required.
- Lead the advocacy and influencing component of the project using field evidence as well as coordination and representation of WaterAid at different forums and platforms.
- Support and facilitate I&E unit in design, development and delivery of organizational BCC work.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Master degree in Social and Behavioural Sciences or Public Health.
- Five year experience of managing a BCC intervention in an international or national NGO including minimum 3 years “hands on” direct implementation at grassroots level.
- Sound experience of working with partner organizations (NGOs or local government).
- Excellent project management skills.
Find the job description below for full details of the role.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision. We’re looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfilment, the chance to grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, apply through visiting [email protected] before 15 June 2018.
Please note: to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Pakistan.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organisation.
Only candidates shortlisted for interviewing will be contacted.