CDP Europe, one of the world’s leading climate change charities, is seeking a highly-motivated individual to support CDP’s investor engagement work in Europe.
Your role includes:
- Extracting data from internal data warehouse and organizing for external consumption;
- Maintaining in and adding customer records to CRM;
- Drafting and distributing mass emails to CDP constituents via CRM;
- Ensuring investors are aware of our data and research, assisting them to use it in their investment process where possible;
- Creating and maintaining library of power point decks and other marketing information;
- Providing support to the Climetrics project team;
- Providing general research and administrative support as required;
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Enrolled student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at a German university;
- Passionate about Sustainable Development and connected topics, such as Climate Change, Water Management and Forest protection;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and understanding of database architecture;
- Confident and capable of engaging with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams;
- Ability to work independently and precisely under pressure, be proactive and set priorities;
- Demonstrates a high level of dedication, flexibility and resilience;
- Highly competent spoken and written English and any other major European language.
What we offer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making;
- 200 Euro per month internship compensation;
- 7,5 vacation days for the internship period of three months;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages.
The position is open only for candidates enrolled at a German University. The successful candidate will work five days per week in our Berlin office and must be able to work legally in Germany. The internship will last for a maximum period of three months and the intern will work with and report to the investor engagement account manager.
Interested? Interested candidates should submit their complete application documents (motivation letter, CV and references/certificates if available) in English, as a single PDF file and via email to [email protected] with “Internship investor team – First name Last name” in the subject line.