At minimum, you require the following qualifications:
– Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering
– Five years of related experience (hydrologic forecasting, modeling, real-time data collection, data systems, quality control, meteorology and climatology impact on sever weather conditions and river processes, and river systems in Alberta).
– Eligible for membership with the APEGA
Equivalences will be considered. Additional related education considered in lieu of experience on a one-for-one basis.
What will set you apart:
– Preference for a graduate degree in the area of hydrotechnial engineering
– Graduate level training in hydrology or hydrologic engineering is an asset
– Professional membership with the APEGA
– Emergency Management experience