Duty Station: Ipoh
To assist the Program Coordinator related to water resources and river management.
- Integrated river basin and eco-system management
- Water catchment protection
- Sg. Kinta river basin management through community and stakeholders participation
- Assessment of urban and river environment/pollution issues
- Environmental assessment and monitoring of rivers and lake
- Organizing awareness events and stimulating community participation.
- Support stakeholders initiative
- Community liaison and coordination of community based environmental clean-up and monitoring
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in teams.
- Master in environmental or natural resource management an advantage.
- Must have experience in water resources and environmental management.
- Experience in stakeholder esp. community consultation.
- Fluent in English and Malay with good writing and communication skills.
- Other language skills are an added advantage
- High degree of competency in computer and internet use.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Willingness to travel
- Pleasant personality
- Driving license and own transport
Global Environment Centre
2nd Floor, Wisma Hing
No.78, Jalan SS2/72
47300 Selangor, MALAYSIA
Phone 03 7957 2007, Fax 03 7957 7003
Deadline : 17th June 2018