Are you ready to create a youthquake? Want to use your skills in youth work or teaching to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join us as Youth Engagement Officer, to deliver a range of youth engagement opportunities, products and resources. You’ll also assist with the coordination of WaterAid’s Speaker Network to ensure our messages are getting out to schools, youth groups and beyond. The Youth Engagement Officer has a key role in helping us deliver our new Youth Engagement Strategy.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- Experienced in creating and developing resources for youth and non-school groups
- A confident and engaging speaker and presenter, delivering talks, workshops and activities in partnership with youth groups and non-school audiences.
- Able to work to tight deadlines to ensure that our Speaker Network processes are carried out on time as required.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.