World Neighbors (WN) is an International non-governmental, non-profit development agency (NGO), working in Oecusse Region, Timor-Leste, to inspire people and strengthen communities to find lasting solutions to hunger, poverty and disease, and promote a healthy environment.
WN is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position of Program Manager for an ongoing integrated water and sanitation, conservation and sustainable agriculture project in Oecusse, Timor-Leste.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
· Oversee the implementation of WN’s country program in Timor-Leste.
· Lead and supervise WN’s Timor-Leste country team (approximately 9 staff).
· Work with the Program Coordinator to ensure continued capacity strengthening of local partners and communities (especially Water User Groups).
· Supervise in-country finance staff to maintain up-to-date program budgets and finance documents.
· Preparation and submission of regular, timely reports to donors, government and WN.
· Represent WN to donors, other Timor-Leste development programs, local and national authorities, UN and NGO agencies, and beneficiary communities.
· Work with the Regional Director on the development of new project proposals.
Summary of Minimum Requirements
· Minimum 7 years of experience in CBNRM or WASH development sector programming.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject.
· Prior experience in supervising and managing staff.
· Proven ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with donors and government representatives.
· English language proficiency.
For a copy of the full Terms of Reference, please send an email request to [email protected]. Candidates interested in applying are asked to send an email with the title Program Manager, containing 1) A cover letter and 2) A current CV with at least two references to [email protected] (please note that copies of certificates, passports, etc. are not required). The deadline for all applications is 25th May 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.